~FairyTail~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ~FairyTail~

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DMO Basics Guide

Go down 

Was This Helpful?
1. Yes
DMO Basics Guide I_vote_lcap100%DMO Basics Guide I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
2. No
DMO Basics Guide I_vote_lcap0%DMO Basics Guide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
SoulDestroyer
~FairyTail~ Leader
~FairyTail~ Leader
SoulDestroyer

DMO Basics Guide Empty
PostSubject: DMO Basics Guide   DMO Basics Guide EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:12 pm

CASH SHOP ITEMS:

cash shop items are items that you can get with real life money from a cash shop in the game now this items will have their name marked in yellow meaning you can get them with real life money only!

EVOLUTOR:

first Ill start with the most important item ingame evolutor:

evolutor is an item you use to make your digi evolve, your starter digimon DOES NOT need this item since it already has all its evolutions unlocked

to unlock an evolution you need a certain number of evolutors however you use them just once and your digi will forever have that evolution unlocked

however keep in mind your digi will not saty evolved for ever it will go back to rookie when your out of DS= digi soul but dont worry you can always evolve it back to that unlocked stage when you get ds back

SIDE EVOLUTIONS:

evoltors can help you get you digimon to a side evolution, digimon always come with a single likne evolution from the moment you hatch them how can you know what line this is? well it havent been released yet but with time I think they will give us a guide on digievolution lines like in KDMO but meanwhile you can use this simple tips:

lets say you want to hatch demidevimon(picodevmon) boltmon line and not piedmon line my suggestions is you go ahead and kill boltmon, this will 100% sure will give you an egg wich will evetually evolve to boltmon

now lets say you cant find any boltmon or are to weak to kill them, well then you just got and kill either demimeramon, meramon or skullmeramon why? because this is boltmon evolution line, to make this clearer if you want a digimon just kill the digimons on its evolution line

now going back to sideevos not every digimon has a side evo, and some for example lets say palmon has 2 digievolutions but you dont get them from the same egg confusin? let me make it clearer:

palmon has 2 lines first one has a mega wich is puppetmon and second one has a mega wich is marine angemon however you can not get puppetmon and marine angemon from the same palmon if you wish to do that you need 2 different palmons but how do I get puppetmon insead of marineangemon egg? well if you read above just kill puppetmon linedigis and you will get it for sure.

now lets say you do have a digimon with a side evolution like kiwimon how do you unlock it?

well its simple the same way you unlock all the toher digievolutions with a digievolutor(aka evos)

just feed it enough evolutors and you will permanently unlock its side evolution.

to make this clear not every digimon has a side evo you cannot go from agumon wergreymon line to agumon shinegreymon line just a few of them have side evos and the way to unluck them is via digievolutors

MOUNTING:

have you ever wanted to ride on belzeemon bike or fly along your phoenixmon well guess what you can! recently a mounting system has been added and all you need to do is to buy the mounting item from DATS girl at human wolrd

and double click on it to get a menu on what digi you want to use it

re: Basic Guide

by Edahs on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 pm

CASH SHOP ITEMS:

cash shop items are items that you can get with real life money from a cash shop in the game now this items will have their name marked in yellow meaning you cant get them with real life money only

EVOLUTOR:

evolutor is an item you use to make your digi evolve, your starter digimon DOES NOT need this item since it already has all its evolutions unlocked

to unlock an evolution you need a certain number of evolutors however you use them just once and your digi will forever have that evolution unlocked

however keep in mind your digi will not saty evolved for ever it will go back to rookie when your out of DS= digi soul but dont worry you can always evolve it back to that unlocked stage when you get ds back

SIDE EVOLUTIONS:

evoltors can help you get you digimon to a side evolution, digimon always come with a single likne evolution from the moment you hatch them how can you know what line this is? well it havent been released yet but with time I think they will give us a guide on digievolution lines like in KDMO but meanwhile you can use this simple tips:

lets say you want to hatch demidevimon(picodevmon) boltmon line and not piedmon line my suggestions is you go ahead and kill boltmon, this will 100% sure will give you an egg wich will evetually evolve to boltmon

now lets say you cant find any boltmon or are to weak to kill them, well then you just got and kill either demimeramon, meramon or skullmeramon why? because this is boltmon evolution line, to make this clearer if you want a digimon just kill the digimons on its evolution line

now going back to sideevos not every digimon has a side evo, and some for example lets say palmon has 2 digievolutions but you dont get them from the same egg confusin? let me make it clearer:

palmon has 2 lines first one has a mega wich is puppetmon and second one has a mega wich is marine angemon however you can not get puppetmon and marine angemon from the same palmon if you wish to do that you need 2 different palmons but how do I get puppetmon insead of marineangemon egg? well if you read above just kill puppetmon linedigis and you will get it for sure.

now lets say you do have a digimon with a side evolution like kiwimon how do you unlock it?

well its simple the same way you unlock all the toher digievolutions with a digievolutor(aka evos)

just feed it enough evolutors and you will permanently unlock its side evolution.

to make this clear not every digimon has a side evo you cannot go from agumon wergreymon line to agumon shinegreymon line just a few of them have side evos and the way to unluck them is via digievolutors

MOUNTING:

have you ever wanted to ride on belzeemon bike or fly along your phoenixmon well guess what you can! recently a mounting system has been added and all you need to do is to buy the mounting item from DATS girl at human wolrd

right click on the stage of the digi you want the item to be aplied and BANG you now can ride your digi

WARNING dont make the same mistake I did unlocking mount for a stage of your digi doesnt unlock it for all of them let me explain this

lets say you have a bearmon with all its evos unlocked and want to ride your dinotigermon but you get the menu with options to aply the item and you press grizzlymon instead of dinotigermon if you do this you WONT be able to ride dinotigermon unless you buy another mounting item you will only be able to ride gruzzlymon and viceversa.

ITEMS IN GAME:

there are thousands(well I havent count them but lets say a lot) of items in game ill make a short descritpion on what I consider most important

1.- DIGISTORAGE:

when you first create you character you will be able to carry 3 digimon with you this including your starter(agumon, gaomon, lalamon or falcomon) and you will have (if I remember right) 4 digistorages already unlock what does this means? that you can have a total of 7 digimons

now lets say you already have 7 digimon but you want to hatch more well all you have to do is buy a digistorage, digistorage is an item wich will unlock an additional storage in a machine where you store your digimons this you can only get this item from cash shop and some times from digicore shop

2.-DIGICORE:

ok there has been a lot of confution I think on some thread Ive read about digicores so I will try to make this as clear as possible

digicores are items used to get items from digicore shop not more not less they can only be used to this(or sell to other players of course) now to get this digicores there is only one way and is by scanning digitamas( to know what a digitama is read below) this is the only way to get them.

3.-LEFS:

you just hatched your digi but its to small and you dont like it? dont worry! leafs are the solution in the game there exist leafs wich can make your digimon size % grow but WARNING they might also make it small

let me explain this lets say you just got a green leaf from either cash shop, digicore shop or another tamer, now all you have to do is double click it and your digimon will automatically grow or get smaller

but can my 3/5 digimon with 85% go to 125% like a 5/5 with leafs?

well of course not that would be unfair for people who work hard to get a 5/5 but seriously the maximum a 3/5 digimon can grow with leaves is to 100% a 4/5 digimon max grow is 120% and 5/5 digimons are 120%+(biggest ive seen is 126%)

DIGICORE SHOP:

the digicore shop is a special shop where you can buy cash items and some other stuff like digitamas, accelerator clothes and others, in order to use it you need digicores to spend on it every item has its price on digicores.

the digicore shop is run by a kamemon and is only aviable at the moment at DATS HQ next to samson and the items sell here are updated every time the server gets and update

EGG DROPED FROM DIGIS:

you can get 3 types of eggs from digis(not 3 at the same time necesarily) this are broken egg, normal egg and digitama

BROKEN EGG:

broken egg has one function and that is be sold at the scanner

NORMAL EGG:

white board eggs:

the normal eggs that you see with a white board around only give you consumable items, meaning bread to restore hp or drinks to restore ds

green board eggs:

green board eggs are the ones you want! they contain chips when scaned wich are necessary to hatch your digimon you should never sell this unleast necesary, you can also get consumables from this

blue board egg:

blue board egg contains mainly items, meaning from this egg you can get plates, clothes, consumables and other when scaned.

CONSUMABLES:

consumables are the items you use to restore your HP = health points and DS = digisoul

OUTSIDE BATTLE:

to restore HP this are the consumable breads you get:

to restore you DS this are the drinks you can use:

INSIDE BATTLE:

when you are actually fightin you can not use any of the consumables listed above, instead you must use disks, I dont have pictures of all disks but I will upload some just so you have an idea wich one they are:

now whats to notice on this disks its that unlike DS drink they take effect on your digimon so yellow disk will restore your digimons HP druing battle and green disk will restore your digimons power gauge so it can keep using powers.

CHIPS:

fire chip:

bird chip:

plant chip:

dark chip:

beast chip:

rock chip:

reptile chip:

water chip:

chips are the main item to hatch a digimon, now hatching is a kinda large topic but ill try to be as clear as i can about this and maybe do a how to hatch thread later if your ask me,

re: Basic Guide

by Edahs on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 pm

CASH SHOP ITEMS:

cash shop items are items that you can get with real life money from a cash shop in the game now this items will have their name marked in yellow meaning you cant get them with real life money only

EVOLUTOR:

SIDE EVOLUTIONS:

MOUNTING:

right click on the stage of the digi you want the item to be aplied and BANG you now can ride your digi

WARNING dont make the same mistake I did unlocking mount for a stage of your digi doesnt unlock it for all of them let me explain this

lets say you have a bearmon with all its evos unlocked and want to ride your dinotigermon but you get the menu with options to aply the item and you press grizzlymon instead of dinotigermon if you do this you WONT be able to ride dinotigermon unless you buy another mounting item you will only be able to ride gruzzlymon and viceversa.

ITEMS IN GAME:

there are thousands(well I havent count them but lets say a lot) of items in game ill make a short descritpion on what I consider most important( if your want to know function or price or something about one I didnt mention leave a comment)

1.- DIGISTORAGE:

when you first create you character you will be able to carry 3 digimon with you this including your starter(agumon, gaomon, lalamon or falcomon) and you will have (if I remember right) 4 digistorages already unlock what does this means? that you can have a total of 7 digimons

now lets say you already have 7 digimon but you want to hatch more well all you have to do is buy a digistorage, digistorage is an item wich will unlock an additional storage in a machine where you store your digimons this you can only get this item from cash shop and some times from digicore shop

2.-DIGICORE:

ok there has been a lot of confution I think on some thread Ive read about digicores so I will try to make this as clear as possible

digicores are items used to get items from digicore shop not more not less they can only be used to this(or sell to other players of course) now to get this digicores there is only one way and is by scanning digitamas( to know what a digitama is read below) this is the only way to get them.

3.-LEFS:

you just hatched your digi but its to small and you dont like it? dont worry! leafs are the solution in the game there exist leafs wich can make your digimon size % grow but WARNING they might also make it small

let me explain this lets say you just got a green leaf from either cash shop, digicore shop or another tamer, now all you have to do is double click it and your digimon will automatically grow or get smaller

but can my 3/5 digimon with 85% go to 125% like a 5/5 with leafs?

well of course not that would be unfair for people who work hard to get a 5/5 but seriously the maximum a 3/5 digimon can grow with leaves is to 100% a 4/5 digimon max grow is 120% and 5/5 digimons are 120%+(biggest ive seen is 126%)

DIGICORE SHOP:

the digicore shop is a special shop where you can buy cash items and some other stuff like digitamas, accelerator clothes and others, in order to use it you need digicores to spend on it every item has its price on digicores.

the digicore shop is run by a kamemon and is only aviable at the moment at DATS HQ next to samson and the items sell here are updated every time the server gets and update

EGG DROPED FROM DIGIS:

you can get 3 types of eggs from digis(not 3 at the same time necesarily) this are broken egg, normal egg and digitama

BROKEN EGG:

broken egg has one function and that is be sold at the scanner

NORMAL EGG:

white board eggs:

the normal eggs that you see with a white board around only give you consumable items, meaning bread to restore hp or drinks to restore ds

green board eggs:

green board eggs are the ones you want! they contain chips when scaned wich are necessary to hatch your digimon you should never sell this unleast necesary, you can also get consumables from this

blue board egg:

blue board egg contains mainly items, meaning from this egg you can get plates, clothes, consumables and other when scaned.

Reptile normal eggs:

Reptile egg:

Reptile data egg:

Reptile item egg:

Bird normal eggs:

Bird egg:

Bird data egg:

Bird item egg:

Dark normal egg:

Dark egg:

Dark data egg:

Dark item egg:

Fire normal eggs:

Fire egg:

Fire data egg:

Fire item egg:

Bug normal egg:

Bug egg:

Bug data egg:

Bug item egg:

Rock normal egg:

Rock egg:

Rock data egg:

Rock item egg:

Beast normal egg:

Beast egg:

Beast data egg:

Beast item egg:

CONSUMABLES:

consumables are the items you use to restore your HP = health points and DS = digisoul

OUTSIDE BATTLE:

to restore HP this are the consumable breads you get:

to restore you DS this are the drinks you can use:

INSIDE BATTLE:

when you are actually fightin you can not use any of the consumables listed above, instead you must use disks, I dont have pictures of all disks but I will upload some just so you have an idea wich one they are:

now whats to notice on this disks its that unlike DS drink they take effect on your digimon so yellow disk will restore your digimons HP druing battle and green disk will restore your digimons power gauge so it can keep using powers.

CHIPS:

fire chip:

bird chip:

plant chip:

dark chip:

beast chip:

rock chip:

reptile chip:

water chip:

chips are the main item to hatch a digimon, now hatching is a kinda large topic but ill try to be as clear as i can about this and maybe do a how to hatch thread later if your ask me,

so what kind of chips are they? well theres are a lot(im not so sure how many) for example we got reptile chips wich are used to hatch reptile digimon like guilmon agumon veemon etc we got plant chips wich are used on plant digimons like palmon water, water chips, rock chips, fire chips and dark chips(this are all I can remember now) now how do I know what chips should I use to hatch my digi? pretty easy the digi you are tryin to hatch will drop this chips for example lets say you want to hatch a guilmon well guilmon will drop 3 kind of eggs( not always 3 of them at them time) one is a broken egg second is a regular egg and third is a digitama now the second wich is a regular egg when you scan it dependin on what kind of egg is will either give you chips or items now if you got this egg from guilmon it will give you reptile chips wich are necessary to hatch a guilmon

PLATES:

if you were looking for a way to make your digi stronger than normal heres the answear, plates are used to boost your digi stats either AT plates for attack DEF for defence and HP for health now what kind of plate should I use on my digimon? well every digi has its own kind of plate lets say you want to boost your agumon attack well if you look at agumons stat you will see a DR wich is the type of plate that agumon uses so all you have to do now is to get a DR AT plate and put it on your tamer by double click it.

how many plates can I have? well you can only equip 2 plates on your tamer at the time but be careful as you digimo evolves the same plate might not work and you might need a different one

Dragon's Roar Plate

Nature Spirits Plate

Jungle Troopers Plate

Wind Guardians Plate

Deep Savers Plate

Metal Empire Plate

Virus Busters Plate

Nightmare Soldiers Plate

Unknown Plate

CLOTHES:

if you wonder if you cold drees up your tamer and make it look cool or ridiculous well you can you can get clothes from normal eggs and outfits at cash shop to(you get DATS outfit from quest from samson) so what kind of clothes can you get?

well you can get everything gloves, glasses, shirt, short, sweater, shoes and some other now are clothes only for making you look good?

of course not why would like to look good when everyone looks at your digi Razz

if you combine clothes with lets call them clothes plates you can get a boost on attack defense hp or ds for your tamer wich also will affect your digi, I call them clothes plates because since they are in korean I dont know the traduction so when I get the name ill correct this

you can get this clothes plates simply by killing digis they look like shining little balls on the floor and after you scan them you can get the cloth plate.

DIGITAMAS:

now what is a digitama? well digitamas are eggs you get from digimon wich are the only way to hatch a digimon now how do I recognize a digitama? well you will have to be dam blind if you didnt (just kiddin) digitamas are big eggs with a glowin aura around them when you kill a digimon you get a chance to get them

now can I get a agumon digitama from a guilmon? no you cant, you can only get agumon digitama from agumon and guilmon digitama from guilmon

but what kind of digitamas are there? well some time ago on KDMO we discover there are 3 types of digitamas wich we called lvl or grade 1, 2 and 3 this means if you get a lvl 1 digitama you digimon could directly digivolve only until champion without use of digievolutors now if you get lvl 2 digitama you had ultimate unlocked and lvl 3 digitama will get you a mega unlocked

to make this clear lets say you get a lvl 3 betamon egg well this means that your betamon can go from betamon to metalseadramon without the use of evolutors now Im not sure this will be avaible on EDMO and I hope not cuz lvl 3 digitamas were stupidly expensive

MYSTERY OR QUESTION DIGITAMAS:

well I didnt got a lot of this since they were expensive cash shop items I do will need some assistance from other people on this topic but I will try to help with what I cant on this subject

so what is a mystery digitama? a mystery digitama is a digitama you get from a egg with a question mark on it,

now whats so especial about this digitamas? well this digitamas depending on the kind(im not so sure of them) can get you a free 3/5, 4/5 or 5/5 digimon depending

now to make this clear regular digitamas might or might not get to 3/5 4/5 or 5/5 now mystery digitamas will 100% get to one of those

but how do I know to wich my mystery digitama will go? well cuz its written on its description

now also an important thing from this digitamas aside from they dont break is that they will accept all chips you give them, i dont mean you can feed a reptile chip to a water digitama but for example lets say you are feeding dark chips to your impmon digitama, when you click feed button it will take 10 chips(10 chips because this is impmons requisites not every digitama takes 10) from your bag now the bar might or might not rise from 1/5 to 2/5

but with mystery egg if you feed a 3/5 egg 30 chips it will go to 3/5 for sure

but what if I have a 3/5 egg and I want to push it to 5/5?

well then your godam greedy ¬¬ haha just kiddin

this in fact can be done but WARNING! if you push a 3/5 or 4/5 mystery digitama it might break as regulars one, when tryin to push it the hatcher will give you a warning if you press yes it will feed chips and might or not break.

STARTER DIGIMON:

what is a starter digimon? a starter digimon is a digimon you chose when you first create you character this digimon can not be changed, leaved or deleted wich means it will have to be with you at all times,

to make this clear you cant change you starter for a mercenary digimon and from the 3 digimons you can have with you your starter will always be with you meaning you can just caery 2 mercenarys and your starter

but what starter digimon are there? well there are 4 and 4 only wich are agumon, gaomon, lilamon and falcomon, now im not sure falcomon will be on CBT but OBT will have it for sure.

does starters have side evos? well at first it was the idea and starters did got side evos but for some reason they never were released so to make this clear no starters do not side evo.

wich starter is better? well characters(yoshino, marcus and thomas) suppously have some bonus stats on your digimon and some special power each but this has not been implemented so for now choose any one you like but digimons there is no better just depends on what you like for example gaomon has 3 attack while agumon has only 2 but personaly I like more agumon attack so if you get the chance try each and make ur desicion

BURST MODE AND BURST MODE ITEMS:

toygun for beelzemon burst mode:

shine spear for ophanimon burstmode:

king armor for kingetemon burst mode:

victory sword for victorygreymon burst mode:

zeedcannon for zeedgarurumon burst mode:

banchoucape for banchouleomon burst mode:

digiarc for crimson mode:

yes! we got to the part you most like(dont say you dont) the burst mode now what is a burst mode?

well burst mode is the stage of digis after theire mega and not all digis have one, mercenary digimon use an especifique item to get them and starter digimon get them now how can you get this item?

you cant! haha just kiddin mercenary burst mode items are cashop exclusive and some times can be get on the digicore shop (some say you can get from bosses but I never got one so dont bealive it) now unlike evolutors every mercenary has its own burst mode item for example belzeemon burst mode item its impmon toygun(you might remember it from series) while ophanimon burst mode item is a some kinda spear

but how do I know what burst mode item do i need for my digi? well cuz item has a description on it.

now about starters burst mode I cant tell you more since I never made it(to lazy to get starter to 65) but all i know is you get a quest where you kill a bunch of powerful digis and then you unlock burst mode I help a lot of friends do them theyre not hard in party but I rather not give you unexact data so Ill research and tell you more about this when I actually do it or get some trust info

also a very important thing I forgot to say is that you will need accelerators to get to burst mode so I will make a short description below

ACCELERATORS:

after you have unlocked your burst mode with burst mode item and have got to the required level you will also need an accelerator to evolve to this stage

how can i get accelerator? well this items can be get by killing bosses and gizumon lvl 65(dont get to worried about finding those until youre really high lvl) but dont worry you can also get them from digicore shop and are quite cheap so every time you go in burst mode it consumes 3 of your accelerators so try to get a lot

DIGIEVOLVING LVL AND WAYS:

your digimon can evolve to 4 stages champion ultimate mega and burst mode(its original form is rookie and they cant go any lowe like intrainin or baby)

to evolve your digimon to champion you need to lvl it up to lvl 11

to ultimate is 25

mega 41

and burst mode 65

so lets say you got your digi to lvl 11 well the first time it will automatically evolve(cool huh?) if you have enough DS= digisoul but when you run out of DS it will go back to its rookie stage now if you want to evolve it again all you need to do is fill up you DS bar enough and double click on the evolution picture of your digi you will see above its power commands(dont worry you will see it) and there you go you evolved again! now digis do can get evolved for a long time if you have enoug DS potions with you and constantly have them also ultimate and mega and burst mode consume more and more DS each so you will need DS pots to fight constantly

if I have champion ultimate mega or burst mode unlock can i directly evolve to them?

the answer is yes except for burst mode let me make this clear

lets say you are in rookie mode and wanna showoff( i know you will) and want to go directly to mega without evolvin to champ and ulti first well you can do it just by pressing the digi image

now this cant be done with burst mode because to go to burst mode you must first get to mega and then you can evolve to burst mode

BOSS DIGIMONS:

you think you are really strong? well youre not what you dont bealive me? then go face a boss!

boss digimons are digimons placed among certain areas they always spam at the same place and for some you get a timer on how long they will take to respawn

the first boss and maybe the most popular you might face is saberleomon

this boss got so popular because there is a quest you can get in wich if you kill him and get its teeth you will recive a digievolutor in exchange but this a topic for my questing guide wich I will talk about later.

now why should I kill a boss? well bosses drop especial items you cant get everywhere like accelerator for burst mode evo eggs from where you can get special plates and have a high rate on droping digitama wich is why most people kill them when high lvl among other stuff you might get.

HATCHING GUIDE:

In DMO you get one starter digimon and if you want more digimon what you need to do is just hatch them now I will resume this in 4 easy steps and then explain them

1st.- getting your digitama

first of all you need a digitama wich is the egg of the digimon you want to hatch

2nd.- get the digitama in the incubator

incubators are machines placed all around digital world and human world some are in main cities and some are on regular maps placed nexto to a DATS car and with a dats girl next to it (Miki or megumi I dont know wich is wich so the purple hair one)now all you need to do is double click this incubator and then double click the egg you want to hatch

3.- feed chips to it

once you have placed the egg in the incubator all you need to do is feed chips to it how? well there is a big button there that says DATA you just press it

now this is the important and long part about hatching in some places or even in my thread you will see people talking about 3/5 4/5 or 5/5 digimon well this refer to the number of bars you get when hatching your digimons let me make this clear

when you first place your digitama in the incubator it will have a big bar next to it wich will be empty now when you first feed it chips it might or might not raise a little because not every time you feed it chips it will accept them when the egg doesnt accept your chips you will get a red message telling you it reject them and your eggg might or might not break,

if you succesfully feed chips to the empty bar you got to the left of the egg will now have a green green bar on it and if you succesfully feed it chips 3 times you can hatch you digimon! this is what they mean with a 3/5 digimon that you succesfully feeded the incubator 3 times of 5 possible times you could have fed it

4.- hatch your digimon

now once you have fed it to 3 4 or 5 times(3/5 , 4/5 or 5/5) all you need to do is press the hatch button and name your digimon and bang you got yourself a new brand digi!

FAQ:

now here are some faq you might have and some Ive read you had

whats the possibility of my egg breaking?

well this game is all luck based so it totally depends on luck you might get a 5/5 or your first try or kill 1000 eggs before you even get a 3/5 its really not that hard if you put some effort on it I hatched 15 digimons and it wasnt like I got lost from reality for 5 days some trolls who have not patience might tell you is hard but it really is not if it was easier it would ruin the game

why get a 5/5 egg while I can always hatch a 3/5?

cuz 3/5 are lame seriously 3 barts digimons max % is 100% wich means you can get a 85 or less % digimon wich looks lamely small

do 5/5 digimons get better stats and improve?

well yes this are not so greater stat boost but it is truth they do get some powers and all are still the same

3/5 4/5 or 5/5?

well if youre pretty desperate to get a digi you can always hatch it on a 3/5 but as I said this is lame and you might regreat it and 5/5 can get quite difficult on digis that use a lot of chips so I suggest you to always get 4/5 digimons, its not so hard(not so easy either) and they get good size and good stats 5/5 is kinda greedy and just to showoff

are there hatching rate events?

well in the past they were because there were people complaining all the time about it was to hard to hatch digimons(trolls) but this events stop pretty early and never came back luckily because they were ruining the game im not sure there will be on EDMO but I sure hope not put some effort on the game and you wont need them

is there any trick for the incubator to accept my chips?

there is not some people ramdomly make up stuff that if you logg out and feed chips again it wont break or that if you wait some time but this is all fake its just matter of luck

do i need to hatch my egg right after I place it on the incubator?

no, you can leave your egg in the incubator anytime you want even if its 0/5 or 5/5 bars until you want to hatch it

I got my egg to 3/5 4/5 or 5/5 and still cant hatch it?

well this is because your carrying to many digimons with you the max you can have with you is 3 so you must leave one and then hatch your egg
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailguild.rpg-board.net

DMO Basics Guide
Page 1 of 1