~FairyTail~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ~FairyTail~

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About The Game

Go down 

Was This Helpful?
1. Yes
About The Game  I_vote_lcap100%About The Game  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
2. No
About The Game  I_vote_lcap0%About The Game  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
SoulDestroyer
~FairyTail~ Leader
~FairyTail~ Leader
SoulDestroyer

About The Game  Empty
PostSubject: About The Game    About The Game  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:14 pm

The Digital World, inhabited by the Digimon, is a virtual space created by network developers.

The project was prepared by creating an island or a continent where Digimon could be made closer to humans. The result of this became "visualized" as the Digital World.

This world is located within the host computer, which is called Yggdrasil, and is controlled and managed by artificial intelligence.

The Digimon is an Analogous Life Form, and each Digimon has an independent A.I. Digimon grow up solely by the Law of the Jungle. This causes them to go through several steps of Digivolution to become more powerful in order to survive.

The Digital World is another world, which exists on human computer networks.

It exists alongside the Real World of the humans, but it is in a different dimension. By growing larger and stronger, it will become possible for the Digital World to be actualized in the Real World.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailguild.rpg-board.net
SoulDestroyer
~FairyTail~ Leader
~FairyTail~ Leader
SoulDestroyer

About The Game  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Game    About The Game  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:15 pm

All Digimons are hatched from a Digitama Egg, go through a baby Digimon phase, and grow into In-training,Rookie, Champion, Ultimate and Mega form. What a Digimon needs for these steps is Data.

Basically, Digimon hunt other Digimon, load (absorb) their data to grow, and move on to the next Digivolution step once they grow beyond a certain level.

But the Digimon that have a Partnership with humans can be forced to grow through the power of each human partner. These partners are called Tamers, and a Digimon that has a Tamer is called a Partner Digimon.

Digimon Masters skips the DigiEgg -> Infancy -> In-training part, and players start with Digimon in their Rookie. Some of the in-game characters can go beyond Mega to Burst Mode.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailguild.rpg-board.net

About The Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~FairyTail~ :: Digimon Masters Online :: Guides-
Jump to: