~FairyTail~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ~FairyTail~

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulDestroyer
~FairyTail~ Leader
~FairyTail~ Leader
SoulDestroyer

Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!! Empty
PostSubject: Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!!   Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Hello my fellow guild members, this is where we will just chat away about the guild
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailguild.rpg-board.net
LordPayne

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!!   Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:54 am

Thats nice.
I see the forum still developing and you add as much as you can and think its useful. Maybe it still needs a little bit organization, or maybe its just im too paranoid with organization as always.
The Ranks idea is interesting. Surely will make others work hard just to get a title. Me included.

~The Lord~
Back to top Go down
SoulDestroyer
~FairyTail~ Leader
~FairyTail~ Leader
SoulDestroyer

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!!   Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 am

lol yea im still trying to get it organized also we have alliances with 2 other guilds and their sending some members over so hopefully they can help with this Smile
Back to top Go down
LordPayne

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!!   Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 am

I know the royal knights. Ones i was with them, if i remember well. (Lord = Lordknightmon) hehehe

Chaos Knights are the conterpart i guess. Very interesting alliances xD But be careful with who you take them, they are not all "good boys."

Ill be looking each day in the forum, to see how its going. Looks nice right now.
Back to top Go down
SoulDestroyer
~FairyTail~ Leader
~FairyTail~ Leader
SoulDestroyer

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!!   Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:19 am

ok but ill take anyone in as long as they have respect and are mature
Back to top Go down
LordPayne

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!!   Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:45 am

If there are more than one server in game, we will need to choose one for the Guild.
And in KDMO it was 100.000 bytes to make a guild. actually... with a higher lvl its easy to get that amounth.

We should be looking for more members... but looks like people is not very interested... maybe its the name, not many fairy tail lovers out there in DMO.
Back to top Go down
SoulDestroyer
~FairyTail~ Leader
~FairyTail~ Leader
SoulDestroyer

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!!   Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:56 pm

believe me we have more members then this the others are just to lazy to sign up they are my friends from DBO lol and my guildies from there also Smile
Back to top Go down
LordPayne

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!!   Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 am

Oh i see.
But they should be registering at least... Well ill wait for CBT.. maybe with luck i get the bear suit
Back to top Go down
SoulDestroyer
~FairyTail~ Leader
~FairyTail~ Leader
SoulDestroyer

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!!   Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:03 pm

lol that would be great huh lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!!   Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Talking Within The Guild With Members!!
Page 1 of 1